CCNet can find the plugin.

Topics: User Forum
Oct 10, 2006 at 10:31 AM
Here is the error that I recieved below.

2006-10-10 11:22:48,148 248:DEBUG The trace level is currently set to debug. This will cause CCNet to log at the most verbose level, which is useful for setting up or debugging the server. Once your server is running smoothly, we recommend changing this setting in C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\ccnet.exe.config to a lower level.
2006-10-10 11:22:48,188 248:INFO Reading configuration file "C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\ccnet.config"
2006-10-10 11:22:48,295 248:ERROR Exception: Unable to instantiate CruiseControl projects from configuration document. Configuration document is likely missing Xml nodes required for properly populating CruiseControl configuration.Type with NetReflector name "vsts" does not exist. The name may be incorrect or the assembly containing the type might not be loaded.

I also had problems with the versions of NetReflector that CCNet and the version that the plugin required. I got around that by downloading the version required by the plugin from ThoughWorks and loaded this into the GAC.
I noticed that someone else had a similar problem to my main problem above, on previous website for the plugin.
I've placed the plugin into the server directory and can't think what else to try.
Any direction or help would be great.

Cheers
Coordinator
Oct 10, 2006 at 12:08 PM
What version of CruiseControl are you using? I'll download the latest and see what's up - sounds like NetReflector may have changed versions or something.

Apologies,

Martin.

Oct 10, 2006 at 12:18 PM
Its version CruiseControl.NET 1.1. It was relesed on Sunday, October 1, 2006.
I really appreciated the quick response.

Thanks
Darren
Coordinator
Oct 10, 2006 at 12:33 PM
This discussion has been copied to Work Item 4210. You may wish to continue further discussion there.
Coordinator
Oct 17, 2006 at 7:33 AM
Just to let you know, I've recompiled against CCNET 1.1 and posted it here:-

http://www.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=TFSCCNetPlugin

Cheers,

Martin.