CCNet 1.4.4 and VSTS Plugin, NetReflector Exception

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Apr 27, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I have upgraded to ccnet build of 1.4.4. While starting ccnet service it self I am getting following exception. I assume it is due to ccnet.vsts.plugin.dll. I tried to download code and build with latest NetReflector dll. But I dont have luck. Has anyone encountered same problem?

Koushal

Event Type:    Error
Event Source:    CCService
Event Category:    None
Event ID:    0
Date:        27/04/2009
Time:        10:50:45
User:        N/A
Computer:    MARTINIKD-VM
Description:
Service cannot be started. System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'NetReflector, Version=1.0.0.120, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2f4dd8b32acbcd8e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'NetReflector, Version=1.0.0.120, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2f4dd8b32acbcd8e'

Server stack trace:
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, RuntimeTypeHandle* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandle(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
   at System.Reflection.Module.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, Module...

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
May 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I downloaded the source for the VSTS plugin, updated the references with the assemblies in the 1.4.4 release, recompiled and then used the updated ccnet.vsts.plugin.dll assembly successfully.

If you still have problems, use the fusion log viewer fuselogvw.exe to check just what goes wrong with the assembly loading process.

Sep 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Can you please post the updated plugin somewhere for download or at least where you go the source code?