Discussions under User Forum

CCNET 1.5 and TFS 2010 integration

first post: shikhar wrote: Hi All,I am facing problem while connecting CCNET1.5 with TFS 2010....

latest post: SteveWilkinson wrote: Note that if your collection name contains a space, you must place ...

New CC.NET 1.4 install on machine with TFS2008/VS2008

first post: bhehe1 wrote: In the past I've never had the difficulty I'm having with this inst...

latest post: hstaples wrote: thx.

CCNet 1.4.4 and VSTS Plugin, NetReflector Exception

first post: koushald wrote: I have upgraded to ccnet build of 1.4.4. While starting ccnet ser...

latest post: russdewolfe wrote: Can you please post the updated plugin somewhere for download or at...

Using plugin with a TFS proxy server

first post: mikeyg wrote: Hi,Anyone tried to use the TFS plugin to connect to a TFS proxy ser...

General Labeling Question

first post: ovanes wrote: Hi *, reading the doc from URL: http://confluence.public.thought...

latest post: ovanes wrote: looking into the source clarified the issue, that only if the integ...

Returns success incorrectly

first post: sircodealot wrote: I recently found that if files are checked out in the workspace def...

Problem with plugin on win 2003 x64

first post: radoslavrobes wrote: Hi, try to use your library for comunicating with TFS 2005 within ...

latest post: plillevold wrote: The easiest way is to do as this thread does http://tfsccnetplugin....

Labeling and detecting Modifications

first post: ddobosz wrote: I am setting up CruiseControl.NET to work with TFS. I have done th...

latest post: AndyM wrote: I experience the same behavior. It seems like the plug in takes the...

Environment Promotion and Labels

first post: hansellh wrote: Hi, Is it possible to retrieve a code base using labels here? ...

latest post: rogerstigers wrote: Honestly, this is exactly what I am trying to do.  I need to allow ...

Timeout for TFS Plug-in

first post: markjjordan wrote: We are periodically experiencing times where a build will just free...

latest post: markjjordan wrote: I guess the answer is "no", judging by the lack of response?